Friday, June 20, 2014

Seekonk Speedway Suspends 2013 Sport Truck Champion John Paiva # 21 for one Week !

 Last Saturday , Sports Truck driver and the reigning 2013 Track Champion #21 John Paiva had a difference in opinion on a late race restart yellow violation which resulted in the pole position leader being sent to the rear. John just could not accept the win costing decision and took down his window net and left the track under protest with some gestures not suitable for young children.
 I talked to the track officials this afternoon and asked the question about John and this is what I was told. John Paiva is a friend on mine and a frequent guest on the "Race Chatter" and I feel it's my duty as a reporter to report "ALL' facts to the public who support my mission as a short track writer and Radio Host.
 John Paiva will have to sit out the June 21, 2014 or one week, racing event at the Seekonk Speedway, I asked if their was also a monetary fine and the answer was no. Reporter Wayne G.Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment