Friday, November 11, 2016

Two big events on Saturday Nov 12, 2016

Posted by Wayne G. Barber


Benefit for Todd Ceravolo

When: Sat Nov. 12   3-pm till 8 pm

Where: Groton Elk's Club
700 Shennecossett Road, Groton, Conn. 06340

Cassie Rocco
My father has built a life by going out to work every day and my mom managed the company from home. Now he isn't working and she has become his caregiver. Bringing him too and from doctors, hospitals, managing medications, and making life decisions that they didn't think they would have to make. They are in the process of selling their business and their home. To say that this has been devastating not only to them but to the whole family is an understatement.

My sister, Christen, and I feel completely helpless as all we can do is sit back and watch this all take place. Personally I wish and pray every night that this is all a bad dream and life will be "normal" when I wake up, but its not. So I decided I needed to do something. I spoke with imediate family and close family friends and decided to have a benefit dinner to raise money for their medical expenses, mainly their health insurance for 2017. I understand that I can't make everything all better, but I can make it easier for them and they shouldn't have to stress over health insurance. The event will be on Saturday, November 12th at 3pm-8pm and the Groton Elks Club and we are asking for a $20 donation to purchase a ticket. We thank you in advance for your consideration in contributing to this event as every little bit will help, including your thoughts and prayers.

Seekonk Speedway 2016 Awards Banquet

When: Sat Nov. 12 at 6 pm

Where: Venus De Milo Restaurant, Swansea, Mass.







No comments:

Post a Comment