Thursday, November 10, 2016

Woody Pitkat gets a Full Time Ride In NASCAR Whelen Tour for 2017

Photo credit, Simply the Best, Crystal Snape
Woody will officially be driving for Goodie Motorsports in 2017 on the Whelen Modified Tour! Below is the official statement from Jeff Goodale.
Via Jeff Goodale:
I'll keep this as short and simple as possible. Many have heard that I might take break from racing during the 2017 season. It's safe to say that those rumors are true. My priorities for next year are devoted to my family business. A business that has given me so much and has given me a life I am forever thankful fo...r. I am so happy to finally give back and make a name for myself within the company. I owe it to my family to be the best asset I can possibly be. Aside from work I wanted to devote more time to my personal life. There is so much to enjoy and so many things in life aside from the racing scene that I would like to experience. I know Ill miss being behind the wheel, but I feel it is in my best interest, that missing it a little is the healthiest thing I can do for myself right now.
As for the future of Goodie Motorsports, I am very proud and excited to take a step back and become team owner. I am also pleased to announce our new driver. Pitkat A Woody. Woody was one of the first of the veteran drivers to come up to me during my first year on the tour. That is something that has always stuck with me. He is a true talent and a class act and will represent Goodie Motorsports and Riverhead Building Supply very well. We have a stacked team for the 2017 season. Our team is alive and well. Make no mistake, we are coming for the title!
I wanna thank everyone that has supported me in seasons past and in this decision. It has not been an easy one. I ask that you join me in wishing woody the best of luck in the number 46, Riverhead Building Supply modified. Excited for this new chapter. Source: Facebook Share

No comments:

Post a Comment