Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Fuller Moves LFR Operations to the Northeast

Posted by Wayne G. Barber

Stafford, CT - The Fuller family is steeped in Modified tradition.  Rob Fuller, a former racer himself, has always been a "Modified guy" and will always be.  Now his company, LFR Chassis, is going to concentrate on Modifieds only.
The brand LFR is now moving back to Fuller's New England home to expand into LFR Northeast, located in Stafford, CT.  Fuller and his staff will be a one-stop-shop for LFR Modifieds.  LFR Northeast will be a fully-functional service shop for that style of race car as well as a parts warehouse for all things pertaining to LFR Modifieds.
"I believe it will be a huge benefit to the Modified market in the Northeast," said Fuller, whose brothers Jeff and Rick are former NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour champions.  "I know that it was tough for teams to commit to a chassis manufacturer in North Carolina. This scenario will provide the best of both worlds for the Northeast racer; a state of the art chassis manufactured in North Carolina and a full service facility in Connecticut to provide parts, set up assistance, and a level of customer service that I have always wanted to provide.
LFR will announce the product lines and services available in the near future.
This move for the LFR business is about one thing... an appreciation for Fuller's home.
"Over the last 3 years I have learned a lot about business, people and most importantly my family.  I have two boys, 13 and 9 at home.  In 10 years they will not know who won the Modified race at Loudon or who won a championship at Bowman Gray. They will remember who was at their baseball games and who was at the bus stop on the first day of school.
"The LFR business grew extremely fast and that consumed all of my time. I was not providing the level of customer service that I intended, and I just was not doing what I love to do, and that is help racers win races and be a good dad. This move back home will allow me to accomplish both of those goals.
LFR Northeast has the state-of-the art technology to service all of their Modifieds, from minor repair, to fully functional clips.  And customers will still be able to purchase a Modified chassis through LFR Northeast, while Fury Race Cars in North Carolina does the manufacturing of the chassis.
"The LFR brand has come on the market like no other manufacturer has," Fuller said.  "We have won championships and countless races right out of the box, which led to the rapid growth.  I am extremely proud of the product I have developed and more proud of the customer base I have acquired over the past two years. I am looking forward to growing the modified brand in the northeast region, and providing them with a location that they can rely on for parts and service.

"I believe it is no secret that my heart is in the New England modified scene. I raced in this region at a very young age with my family, moved south for 15 years and returned home in 2010 with a vision of developing a modified using the skills and knowledge I had acquired while racing in North Carolina with some of the largest teams in NASCAR. 
 
"LFR was a Massachusetts-based company that relocated to North Carolina.  Now I can return home with exactly what I wanted at a level that I can easily control. LFR's success was based on my passion for short track racing, Period.  If I can continue to service these customers that came on board to help me show the racing community what we developed, and grow this brand up here while spending more time with my family, that would make me the happiest guy in racing.  Keeping customers happy and providing them with an unparalleled level of support has always been, and will continue to be most important to me, whether we are talking Draco Springs or LFR."
 
For more information about LFR Northeast, please visit its website (www.lfrchassis.com).  If you need more information, please contact Rob Fuller at rob@lfrchassis.com or call at 860-458-3360.

No comments:

Post a Comment